Enjoying personal watercrafts like Sea Doos and Wave Runners can be fun and exciting, but it’s important to prioritize safety while on the water. Every year, thousands of people are seriously injured while using personal watercrafts. To stay safe, follow these tips:
- Maintain a safe distance from other personal watercrafts by staying at least 100 yards behind the vessel in front and no less than 50 yards to one side.
- Avoid jumping the wake of a passing boat, as misjudging its speed could cause a collision or lead you into the path of oncoming traffic.
- Always stay alert and be aware of other watercrafts, swimmers, divers, water skiers, and fishermen in your vicinity.
- Wear a life jacket at all times as the most basic form of protection.
- Consider purchasing the best insurance offer for your watercraft to provide added security.
Of course, don’t forget the life jacket as the most basic form of protection.
And, the best insurance offer for your watercraft.
Protecting your future
Whatever your needs, give us a call, have you been told you can’t insure your risk, been turned down, or simply unhappy with your current insurance? Since 1995 we’ve been providing coverage to our customers, and helping people across United States.